I have been lost in a fog of 30 Rock the past week, so I am going to catch up with a 3-fer tonight. I had not watched this ever, even though I had heard fabulous things about it and one of my most trusted friends was a huge fan. Well, said friend told me last week that Jon Hamm had been on the show, so I decided to watch the episode online. Dear me, Jon Hamm is even hotter when he's playing a goofball and his hair is all floppy and he's wearing glasses and has hooks instead of hands. I mean he's super hot on Mad Men all brooding and damaged and powerful, but dude. Floppy hair.
On this same episode, an appearance by Michael Sheen, the adorable and extremely talented Brit from Frost/Nixon also playing a hot goofball. Love love love! Clearly this show has hot guys on it! How have I been missing this!
Well no more. In the last week and a half, thanks to the evil that is Netflix instant watch. I have watched all three seasons that are currently available on DVD. Yep, that's a lot of TV, only to brutally find out at the end that Season 4 is not yet available. And in this marathon of tele viewing, I find I have also fallen in love with Alec Baldwin. And I mean Alec Baldwin now, the big beautiful bear that he is. Such good hair, and the comic timing! So charismatic and funny and yeah, I'm hooked.
When the heck is Season 4 coming out!!
Oh crap, I forgot about Floyd!! This show is full of hot guys!!! Floyd!



1 comment:
I have to say, I used to like Alec Baldwin well enough when he was in his "prime" but now that he's all distinguished he's even better.
Post a Comment