Monday, June 28, 2010

Lunch time check in

So yeah, I've decided that maybe I can squeeze in a little writing on my lunch time since I don't make time for it any other time. I mean might as well make use of my captivity till they shut me down right?

Things have been a little calmer lately, which I think is a good thing. Still plenty to do, but evs it's summer, f off. I want to play! Took the new camera for a little spin this weekend which was awesome. Perhaps I can start a regular photo blog or something. What a lovely idea! Anyhoo, spent a lovely day walking around LA/W Hollywood with Ross on Saturday. I really envy his cool apartment even if it is blazing hot in the evenings. Spent Sunday wandering the Santiago Creek riverbed with Jami then sushi. Yep, I know I said sushi. Well she really ate sushi and I had some California Rolls and some fab Chicken Teriyaki rolls. They were really good. Totally blew off all the work I was supposed to do this weekend. Sigh.

Ooo but I did go back to my teen years and cut and dyed my hair myself yesterday! It turned out ok. I went more of a strawberry blond, but I was seriously eyeing the bleach... I miss my old punk days. I miss a lot of stuff.

It's my high school bf's birthday today. Yes I still remember everyone's bdays. For the first time in almost 20 years I actually wished him a happy birthday thanks to the Facebook. It's still weird to me. I wonder what he thinks about it or if he does at all? I'm just overanalysing, arent' I?

Days gone pretty fast so far, I'm looking forward to movie night tonight. I think that's all at the present, almost time to clock back in. Till tomorrow!

1 comment:

Jami said...

Yay Sushi!!!! We must do a camera play date again soon!