I guess? No it is. At least I hope so. It's been an interesting month. So I've been promoted at work, I'm a supervisor now and have an office which rocks! Scary part this week though, I have to write up the evaluations for the whole department and I don't wanna. Sucks. But I will get through it. I've officially stepped down as AD at HA. Still doing a lot of work there but no more meetings so that's a lot less pressure. I really don't know what's going to happen with the theatre but it will be what it will be. It's time for me to move on. I have very mixed feelings about that but I know I'm making the right move.
Faustus is nearly upon me, I can't believe the auditions are only 3 weeks away! Ugh! So not ready to direct another show. It's summer! I want to go out and play! It's been really nice to be getting out again and hanging with my friends. Oh well, one day at a time right? The point is with everything going on, I've been feeling better, no time for loneliness which is perfect.
However, I have had no time to get to the gym, and I've been eating like hell. Not sure I'm going to keep the membership, I kinda hate it. But I have to find some way to lose the weight. So tired of feeling like a disgusting slob. So for the time being I will focus on the food. Must discipline myself. No more chips & sweets!
Whatevs.
No comments:
Post a Comment