It has been a busy week, without anything of note really happening.
I find I have begun to stray from my good intentions of eating decently and exercising. Mostly because I've been in the thralls of a hideous allergy attack for the last week. Can't breath, can't stop coughing, exhausted. But I keep going as I hate to give in to such physical complaints. Unfortunately I may be running out of steam.
Monday was movie night, Coen Bros. Watched Fargo and O Brother, Where art Thou?, both of which I had seen before. Great movies. Also, on my way to movie night, while picking up my repaired boot, I ran into the Gnome, whom I used to work with and whom I had a huge crush on. That was exciting, I'm afraid I got rather twitterpated and grinned for 2 days, obsessing over him for the next 24 hours, finding him on Facebook and so forth. But fortunately, that didin't last long.
Tuesday was a spontaneous trip to the Huntington Beach Farmers Market, where we ended up at Gallaghers and won 2nd place at trivia night. Pretty cool. Wednesday, Disney with the stepmome, Thursday, dinner with Flynns, Friday Disney with KT and last night, Merry Wives and Poxy Boggarts. Hasn't left me much time for reading or watching movies or you know, resting and feeling better.
I did watch the season opener for Masterpiece yesterday, caught up on the first two episodes of Downton Abbey with Hugh Bonneville. Really enjoying it, can't wait for the next episode. It takes place on a British estate around 1913. The lord of the manor has three daughters and the estate will be entailed to a 3rd cousin, who is a lawyer and basically it's a story of class distinction, dealing with the servants and the changing times and the politics of the aristocracy. Plus the scandals that go along with that. Very well done so far.
Today I have done nothing in an attempt to rest. Watched tv all day. I really need to write the press releases for the upcoming shows, but I'm feeling really lazy and I so don't want to. I just want to sleep until whatever's causing these allergies goes away.
Useless.
No comments:
Post a Comment