It's cloudy again, and I'm really ready for warm sparkling Spring to be here. Feeling very cooped up and I need some adventure.
The show has opened! I survived! Barely. Still have to work in the new actor and go through that transition, but at least I have some down time now. So now what to do with that down time? Today I'm trying to convince myself that it's ok to just lay low and relax, but there's so much to be done. I know that my body needs the rest. I joined the gym and I so desperately want to lose the weight that I feel like I shouldn't ever be resting although I know that's not valid. So here I am.
More change is coming, I set the wheel in motion for a major life change yesterday, I'll discuss more when it's been made public knowledge, but will be a huge relief. I've got to keep pushing forward, kids.
Spring, I need you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment