Tuesday, January 24, 2012

1/24/12

So good news, the apartment people fixed my sink!

Bad news, I have to wait until my contract is up in May to get my iPhone. The one I've been jonesing for for months. Blerg.

Good news, I lost a pound! What?! A whole pound! Damn girl, how did you accomplish such a feat? Ok, yeah, fuck off, it's a small victory, but seriously my scale has said the exact same weight for a fucking month now so when it was a pound less this morning, it was a pretty good start to the day. And when you think about it, a pound is actually a pretty decent chunk of fat. I mean, go to the store and pick up a pound of lard and tell me that's not something. So there. Oh and I walked for 30 minutes, had yummy Chipotle and got the bowl, not the burrito and just did 40 situps and 20 pushups (wall pushups) Boo-yah!

On the drive into work this morning there were 2 cop cars parked on either side of the rural 2 lane highway that I drive everyday. Well one cop car and maybe a ranger or marshall or something. No sign of the cops themselves. This weirds me out way more than seeing a major accident or somehting because I'm generally convinced that they're off in the bushes looking at some half eaten corpse that was dumped there a month ago. Yes I watch a lot of CSI but seriously what else could they be doing there?

This concludes tonight's stream of conscious ramblings.

Welcome to confessions.