Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Rare Feeling

"Good feeling, won't you stay with me just a little longer." Violent Femmes

It's the strangest thing, but lately I feel good. Really good. At times almost euphoric. I probably just jinxed it by writing that, but I hope not. I don't have anything in particular to be happy about, but it's like something came along and turned down the volume on the demons in my head and I've been able to just enjoy where I'm at. I have this great sense of hope and I feel like I'm in love, but there's no one to be in love with, or rather I'm in love with everyone and everything. It's wonderful. I keep waking up expecting it to go away and I know that it will and soon I'm sure, but for now, Thank you good feeling!

1 comment:

Jami said...

Its because your taking some time for yourself girl!!! Good for you! :)