Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Funk

Yes, there is no more denying it I'm in a blue funk. A bad one. I just want to sleep, I can cry at the drop of a pin. I have some valid things to be worried about, but mostly I can't really tell you what's causing it. I just have this sense of sitting still and watching everyone else go on with their lives. I don't want to bore people so I don't talk about it, I mean there's really nothing to talk about except a vague growing unexplained sense of dread. But I have to get it off my chest, so I will tell you about it world. I think of blogging a little bit as writing a letter and burying it under a tree. The fact that I have friends who are actually going to read this is rather intangible to me.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I'm one of your loyal readers, both literally and figuratively :)

Amberkins said...

And that makes me very happy actually. So comforting to know that someone's listening. I shall put it on a list!