Monday, April 27, 2009
Weird Dream
Ok, odd dream for the day. I had a couple this morning but this is the one that stuck. I was on a bus with a bunch of people and someone had come on who knew me and called out my name and the guy sitting behind me was like "Amber Scott?" and I turned around and said yeah. It was this smaller guy with a buzzcut and he had like a baby carrier full of stuff next to him in the seat. He says "You don't remember me do you?" and I looked really hard and I said "No, what's your name, love?" and he kind of chuckled and said "That's funny you should call me love, my name's Mike Love." I looked at him really hard and I kinda remembered him and I asked if he'd gone to Mayfair with me. He laughed, but not in a humorous way and he starts to tell me, of course you don't remember me, you never even noticed me and I was so in love with you and you didn't even know I was there and then I did this. He holds up his hands and there was like a burn on his hand and at first I thought that was what he was referring too, but then he twisted so I could see his wrists and the thick white scars going across both of them and I was just horrified. I couldn't even say anything to him but the realization that he had tried to commit suicide because of me was just confusing and I couldn't really process it. Then I woke up. To the cold and grey Monday morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment