Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Workplace crushes

I would like to sing the praises of the workplace crush today. I have several as you may well imagine, and I wonder how I would get through the day without them. It's such a glimmer of sunshine in your dull dull workday. To hear that person's voice across the cubicles, see them round the corner as you walk down the hall, try to catch their eye, say hello. We all need something to look forward to. Something to daydream about.



My number 1 crush at work is a man I affectionately refer to as "The Gnome". Remember guys, I find the unusual attractive. He travels a lot so most days, he's not here. It makes it that much more exciting when I suddenly run into him. Most days he just ignores me. It's cool, it's not one of my major obsessive crushes. Those are not good to have at work, they get out of control quickly.

It's the little things kids. Find the silly little daily things that make your heart beat a little faster, cultivate them and enjoy them!

No comments: